Staples/ups / lost package
After mailing a package at Staples usin UPS. They lost the christmas package.
Said i put wrong addres on label. I had a copy of label, date and shipping cost, plus insurance paid. After repeated calls to UPS, who said to call Staples. Tracking # was of no use. With each call I took CRS name, time of call and response. AFter 6 weks of calling both Staples and UPS. I finally searched the internet and found the president and his office phone number. I called explained the situation to his secretary, faxed all my notes, with names, responses and failure to settle this. His secretary said she would research and call me back. She did the next day. I recieved a check in the mail within 5 days for the books mailed, plus the insurance. Didn't make up for all the aggravation and time spent on the phone, but I got my money. Loacted the UPS truck driver and he admitted delivering package to wrong address.
Find the president of the company. The CEO. go straight to the source. If more people would ban together and go against these companies, maybe the customer service would get better. And I never talk to someone in another country who cannot speak English. ASk for a english speaking CSR or/ another phone # in USA. Why is it that stores in America have to have foreign phone operators?? The internet is a great resoures to find CEO's and President names and numbers of /for any company.
More Staples/ups Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - gives misleading delivery dates
- Staples on 2nd Avenue New York - unethical behavior at staples
- Staples - i-phone charging cords - 10 ft
- Staples - price on paper shredder
- Staples - rude manager on duty (customer complaint)