Sst Visa / web site error
My account was sold to SST, I always paid my bill on the 1st of every month, even after it was sold to sst. My payment was not due untill the following month but i always set the payment up on their website 4 days in advance to be paid on the 1st of the following month. To my shock I was sent a notice that i owed a penalty of $45.00 dollars for not having the money in my bank. I called sst and said I always pay on the 1st as i have direct deposit. They informed me that I must have made a mistake on their website as they tried to electronically deduct from my bank on the day I went on their website.I argued with them and told them that I know what date I put in and it was for the first of april. they would hear none of and were rude. I then made my payment for april. and just recently received my next bill and was told my interest rate went 14% to 28.99%
More Sst Visa Complaints & Reviews
- SST Financial Services Canada - Failure to provide account information 
- Sst System Services Technologies Inc - auto loan 
- SST System Service Technology - customer service - Auto dialer
- Sst - Credit card scams
- Sst - Credit card payment 
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - unreachable/handoffs.
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - poor communication from phone system
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - Collection calls and poor customer service.
- Systems And Services Technologies - Auto
- Sst - problems