Sst / My Loan

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I have dealt with some many companies concerning my car loan... First it was Centrix .. then Peak 5 .. and then some one else and for some reason now SST has it. I spoke with them on 2/16/10. They gave me a complete pay off amount and I wire them the amount told with in the hour of talking with them .. Gave them address to send my title and on payment I wrote paid in full and they accepted it. Now 8 days later they are coming back and stating that they have applied more charges since pay off. They are hateful when you call in. They will not give you a break of what charges that have been applied to it .. They just want to rip people off.. Beware and have no dealings with them . They will ruin you!!!

Comments

• Su
      16th of Jan, 2011

I have been through all 3 companies as well. I agree they do not try and help, and when i talked with them last the woman kept giving me different information. I am not sure if she is just untrained, or just plain lying to me. I have also had problem with what I actually owe them. Thank goodness I only have 3 payments left. After reading your comments I am now afraid of what they will say when it is paid off.