Sst / Credit card scams

SST Credit
Phone: 4408227907
I had a Providian credit card for a year or two and then all the sudden my card was changed to a SST company. I would not recieve bills and would pay payments when they would call and say I was over my limit. Unfortunately not recieving a bill confused me greatly, so I would make my account good and the same thing happened the next month. I then got online to the online address to pay my bill and noticed other people were experiencing the same dilemma. I call SST and they said I "shouldnt believe everything I see on the internet". That was all they could say. I asked them to get online to SST website they said they had "no desire to". It seems they wanted me to not pay the bill on time so they could charge the astronomical interest rate of 29.99%. I still have yet to pay them nor will I. I have asked them to take me to court to get their money simply that way I have witnesses to show I paid them. I originally owed them around $400 now since not paying-I owe $700 something. However I know not paying is making the problem but when they didnt send a statement, I didnt remember. Other times I did pay and they said it was late, so either way I'm at a loss. I want something done with this company they need to be held accountable for their actions. I just recieved a phone call from a company called APEX today and they first said they were from Providian-Washington Mutual- How they have my new phone number I'm not sure. I asked the man are you from Providian or SST he says no now its APEX. I am not paying them a dime, he was threatening me and I told him to take me to court. He said smartly " Whos your attorney lady?" I think somethings need to be looked into with the company. If I could pay what I owed in the beginning to a court and have it documented that it is paid, I will do so. If not FORGET IT!!! They are scam artists and with this economy we need to have all the help we can get. Please someone do something!!!

Systems And Services Technologies Logo Systems And Services Technologies