Sst Credit Card / Scam and rip off!
I received a credit card from washington mutual I got ill with a heart condition and was off of work for 4 month with in time it was hard to make payments so washington mutual sold my credit to sst ever since that time the APR has been outrageous amount that it has been hard to pay off. I even made a big 900.00 dollar payment but when I ask I could adjust the APR about 3 weeks later they said they couldn't adjust unless i made another 200.oo dollar payment then on top of that they said that the 900.dollar payment didn't count because it was last month. this bank make sure that you can not pay off your balance. The only thing i can say is transfer you balance to another credit card with a lower APR and cut up that card. so you can't be control by this company any more!!!
More Sst Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SST Financial Services Canada - Failure to provide account information 
- Sst System Services Technologies Inc - auto loan 
- SST System Service Technology - customer service - Auto dialer
- Sst - Credit card scams
- Sst - Credit card payment 
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - unreachable/handoffs.
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - poor communication from phone system
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - Collection calls and poor customer service.
- Systems And Services Technologies - Auto
- Sst - problems