Sst Card Services / Never received any statements now in collection!
My account was bought from WAMU to SST Card Services in April 07. To date all I received was a welcome letter and a collection letter. I had been with Providian for 3 years then WAMU bought my account last year sometime before Christmas then sold it in April to SST. In the 4 years of the open account I paid more than the minimum and never late. Now, SST never sent me any statements. I called and spoke to several different customer service reps most of them were very rude to me. I asked for statements or something so that I could know where to send my payment and stuff. They deliberately held my account over 30 days and charged me $39.00 late fee which put me over the limit and a $35.00 over limit fee. then raised my APR because I was in default. I started out with a 15.35% now it is like 30% BEWARE OF SST. I have spent over 7 hours on the phone with them and they do not keep records of it. They ask you to prove when the last time you called in. Don't use a land line it is a 800 number and you must use your cell phone to have proof of your calls. I would love to see a class action against the two companies for fraudulent charges and not sending out billing statements to make accounts default to higher percentage rates.
More Sst Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Sst Card Services - Unlawful billing tactics and arbitrary fees! 
- Sst Card Services - Absolutely Ridiculous 
- Sst Card Services - Fraudulent SST fee charging 
- Sst Card Services - SST with predatory practices 
- Sst Card Services - Unable to use SST credit card 
- Sst Card Services - collector yelling at me on phone 
- Sst Card Services - Unlawful billing
- Sst Card Services - Unlawful Billing Tactics 
- Sst Card Services - Poor Business Practices 
- Sst Card Services - Card Cancelled