Sst / Scam and fraud!

I never authorized or was ever informed of a buy out of Providian to SSt?? Who ever they are!!//I pay my bills on line each month before the dus date, yet I am charged a late fee/ For the record I will not pay these late fees. They are a scam and illegal in my opinion, it is not my fault it takes this company days sometimes weeks to process a payment done on line/Get with it SSt who ever you are??

Comments

• Pp
      20th of Mar, 2016

These three people are fake and till now They have taken lots of money from many people. So, please don't entertain these peop[le because they are big lair that they will send to dubai, canada, singapore but they are lying all of them Sanjay Tripathi, Jyoti Sharma, & Gaurav Jha. Now these geese are speaking that going to Hong Kong for Bhagwat Katha on star criuse, But nothing is like this. so please dont any booking there because this is fake. They have make fool to their staff also. They didn't give them salary to all staff and staff didn't knew that this company is fake. so jisne bhi inki company me pesa diya hai wo inpe case kare inki complaint kare.