Sprint — service/ payment
I was notified that I needed to pay my cellular service bill. The following day, I made 7 attempts to make this payment which I was then told because I made too many attempts that I would not be able to make the payment using my credit card until 24 hours later or use a different method of payment.
The first 5 attempts made were via telephonically, the next one was with a representative which the call dropped and the last one was in the sprint store which after making my way all the way to the store I was told that there was an over payment on my account but when the rep in the store called customer service I was told that none of the payments went through and that she would run it. She ran my credit card and I was told that there were too many attempts made and I would have to wait until tomorrow.in the mean time, my service has been suspended. Now I have to wait for their system to clear in order to pay my bill which takes 24 hours.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim 
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything 
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases! 
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint