Sprintreturned my phone.

F Nov 25, 2017 Review updated:

I returned my phone the 23th of oct. 2017. Then I went with verizon.. It was a nightmare returning my phone went to two different sprint offices and finally got all the info needed to reset the phone. Then when the next sprint bill came they charged my remaining balance of 180.00 to my charge account. So I have been calling the sprint on line to them to issue a credit. Said they can't do that due to me not knowing my pin. Now another trip to the corporate store to get my money refunded. This is the worst company to deal with ever.

Comments

• U
      Nov 27, 2017

I returned my phones (3) back to the Sprint store. They charged $298.00 to my sprint account, which they said would be credited. They still have not credited my account and reported the charges to the credit bureau. I have contacted Sprint again. Thank God I still had the receipt from when I returned the phones. Now, they say it will take another 3-5 days after "They find the phones" before adjustments will be made. Sprint in a complete rip off and now not only do I have to fight with sprint to reverse the charges, I will have to fight with them to take have the delinquency removed from my credit. My credit is in good stating and this truly ticks me off. Sprint is horrible.

• T
      Nov 29, 2017

@Unsatisfied Customer66 I completely agree. I am going through the same exact issue. I was advised a month ago that everything was taken care of... and now 3 months later after I have returned my phone and fighting with them to "find my phone".