Sprint / customer service

Arkadelphia, AR, United States

Kiasia johnson
[protected]
I called customer services at 5:12 on june 8, 2017 to simple ask how much would it cost to add an apple watch to my current plan. The waiting time was 13 mins. A lady picked up. I gave her my information. It was another 10 min wait... The second lady took my info and didn't answer my question. She was too busy trying to tell me how to pay off my phone. She switched me over to a man who I could not understand because he was not speaking english. So I asked to speak with someone who speaks english. The call dropped and went back to automatic service. So I continued to press 5 till I got back to customer service. I asked her the same question. I was wondering how much would it cost to add 1 simple apple watch to my current plan. She couldn't answer my question. Instead she emailed me some directions on how to pay off my phone again. So she sent my call off again. For another wait. This is the 4th time i've had an issue with customer service. Probably by the end of the month, I will be switching back over to at&t.

Sprint