[Resolved] Spokeo.com / every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person
Every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person (reverse phone number inquiry). I typed in my own phone number and again, it identified someone else. For fun, I looked up information on my friends. The inaccuracies were a joke.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Spokeo Customer Care's Response, Jun 04, 2012
Dear Spokeo User,
I'm sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. Our phone listings typically can provide more information. However, certain numbers are simply not found in our phone directory and may not yield full or accurate results.
More Spokeo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Spokeo Online Service - deceptive advertising and ripoff 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - billing nightmare 
- [Resolved] Spk Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam 
- Spokeo.com - spokeo deception 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - spokeo
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - my opinion of them couldn't be worse
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - spokeo is fraudulent and a scam
- [Resolved] Spokeo - .95 one time charge turned into $19.99 reoccurring charge?
- [Resolved] Spokeo - charging my account for years for service I did not ask for