The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Spokeo Online Service — deceptive advertising and ripoff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A newish service out there that takes your email address and shoots it
to anyone who is in your contact list with messages — no matter how old
those contacts are!
As I havent had my own computer since fall since the little lappie
I have been using someone else's unit
First off this spokeo thing grabs your contact list which I have
connected to my email and notifies everyone on it — right down the
I have years old contacts I never have used and dont want notified
they are on any LIST — for #'s sake!
But even worse is the company policy
They advertise with a BIG BALLOON she said with their cost per month
and a small asterick
You click it thinking it is a one month charge with free trial and they screw you for a year
They are on the [redacted] but not much her credit card will do
Avoid this slimey outfit
SPOOKIO they are!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Spokeo Online Service Complaints & Reviews
- Spokeo.com - billing nightmare
- Spk Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam
- Spokeo - refund, cancel membership today 30 days later by credit card
- Spokeo.com - spokeo deception
- Spokeo - spokeo
- Spokeo - email search "results" that must be paid for to "unlock"
- Spokeo.com - my opinion of them couldn't be worse
- Spokeo.com - spokeo is fraudulent and a scam
- Spokeo.com - every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person