Spinnaker Resortscustomer service, booking department, sales and marketing

We had terrible customer service in booking our confirmed vacation with Spinnaker Vacations for our vacation to Hilton Head in June 2018. We decided to cancel our reservation due to the very poor customer service and booking department. We completed our transaction for a 6 night stay in Hilton Head in April with various sales representatives, including Thomas Butler, Sales Representative; Victor Santiago, Sales Representative; Tyrone Dawkins, Sales Representative; Kathy Barwick, Sales Representative; and Chris Mosco, Customer Service.
When we called reservations on May 14, 2018 we were put on hold for a long time then, when we informed the reservation clerk we had a 6 night stay, she disagreed and became argumentative and rude. She transferred us to customer service who verified that we did indeed have a 6 night stay. We sent our verification letter to [protected]@spinnakerresorts.com at Spinnaker Resorts. We have also contacted the Corporate Office in Hilton Head, The Better Business Bureau in Hilton Head, reviews to Trip Advisor, and various other travel entities to let them know of our horrible customer service with Spinnaker Resorts. The customer service agent transferred us back to reservations at our request to NOT speak to the previous reservation clerk to avoid any further confrontation. We were transferred back to the same rude clerk again and she became very defensive and rude again. Therefore, since we cancelled our vacation with Spinnaker Vacations we would like an apology letter and a total refund of our money we have already paid.

In closing, we have been very disappointed in the booking and customer service we have received from Spinnaker Resorts. We have traveled extensively in the USA and abroad. We have never been treated do rudely and inappropriately. This incident with Spinnaker Resorts has been the most difficult timeshare group to work in regard to making reservations, customer service, and dealing with the sales department at Spinnaker Resort. We were hoping the negative reviews on Trip Advisor were not true, however, we have found out the hard way that they are indeed true.

Ma
May 17, 2018

Comments

• Bi
      Jan 27, 2019

I have to agree with the poster Spinnakers is not an easy timeshare company to work with. I hate the fact that when you do go to one of the resorts for a vacation you are constantly harassed to purchase more. I wish I had never made the purchase of a Spinnakers timeshare. I would love to get out of it without having to pay out of my butt to get rid of it. That's another scam getting out of it.