SpicyLingerie.com / DON'T confuse with Spicy-Lingerie-Store.com

I accidently called up who i thought was spicylingerie.com too! come to find out it was spicy-lingerie-store.com. I ended up disputing my charge from spicylingerie.com and ordering from spicy-lingerie-store.com. There shipping was fast and affordable. I even had a coupon code that took 10% off every item I ordered. Type in HALLOWEEN10 when checking out and you can get 10% off too.

Comments

• Lo
      11th of Sep, 2009
    SpicyLingerie.com - not to be confused
    Spicylingerie.com
    Montana
    spicylingerie.com

I ordered from spicylingerie.com and they never sent anything! i accidently stumbled upon spicy-lingerie-store.com thinking it was their website and sent them an email just to find out they were 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORES! I LOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE spicy-lingerie-store.com . I'm sure ppl like me always email them. Spicy-Lingerie-Store.com 's customer service was very nice though and they have incredibly low prices for such high quality things. Here's my apology to Spicy-Lingerie-Store.com :)

• Nu
      30th of Oct, 2012
    SpicyLingerie.com - They are liars and cheaters, beware of this people
    SpicyLingerie.com
    spicylingerie.com

I have ordered items from spicy lingerie they took the order and took the full payment straight away paid for priority postage which took them 9 days tried to called them no one answers part of order arrived at normal postal service still have not received full order yet they took the full pay finally when i get to them they denied all l can say bunch of liars and out to con people, all the goods that l have had cheap, nothing at all what they advertised, beware of this people pls they are liars, cheaters beware of this people.