SpeedyPin.com / Terrible experience!

1 480 N Magnolia AveEl Cajon, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-401-9131

My complaint is about everybody else complaining about SpeedyPin. I have been buying my phone cards at Speedypin.com for much longer than most everybody posting here. Yes, I have also tried many other phone card websites and have found good cards elsewhere. But, guess what? Nobody I used before guarantees their cards. SpeedyPin does guarantee their phone cards. As a matter of fact, I can't recall ever seeing any other company promoting a REAL guarantee on their phone cards. Well these guys/gals do and that should really tell you something.

I agree with one comment I read that stated while not perfect (WHAT COMPANY IS PERFECT? NONE ARE! EXACTLY!) SpeedyPin.com lives up to their Phone Card Guarantee. Until they give me a reason to go elsewhere (which I doubt will happen), I will continue to buy my phone cards at SpeedyPin.com.

- Maria P.

Comments

• Da
      26th of Sep, 2008

The guarantee makes absolutely no difference. Not only did my phone card not work, but I was completely unable to contact them by phone or email for a refund. They simply don't seem to have anyone in their customer service department.