Spar International / ola ice cream choc pie 6x70ml
I purchased three boxes of Ola Ice Cream Choc Pie which comes 6 in a box from Starwood Superspar in Phoenix Durban South Africa. Whenever I purchase cold stuff I carry my cooler box. When we opened the first box, the ice cream was sour and spoilt. The other two boxes the ice cream was stuck to each other and the box. We opened the second box where the chocolate coating was cracked and the ice cream was not kept in the correct temperature which is the negligence of Spar.
When I went to return the ice cream and complaint, I was spoken to in a rude and abrubt manner by the Manager Mr Kevin Ramsamy. He refused to exchange the ice cream and point blankly told me not in a very nice manner and tone that he cannot help me. This is not the way to speak as a manager.
I visit this Spar quite often and noticed many a times, items which should be in the refrigerator, lying on the floor.
I could have phoned Ola directly who would have sent me a voucher but I felt it was the negligence of Starwood Superspar to replace me with the above item.
I await your reply.
Mr J. Soni
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
More Spar International Complaints & Reviews
- Spar - there is no honesty with spar hypermarket 
- Spar - hr unethical behaviour 
- Spar grocery shop - very rude and verbal shop owner 
- Spar - hygiene and bad attitude 
- Spar - this is the kind of service that loses customers
- Superspar Vangate Mall - rotten meat
- Spar - security
- Spar - spar at west rand retail crossing is probably one of the best spar's in the country
- Spar International - service at the tills during checkout
- Spar - poor management