[Resolved] Southbeach Dietdiet delivery service

I joined the South Beach diet delivery club and received one month of food, plus a thick booklet outlining the plan. The program was hard to follow and was not fully explained in the materials. The tasteless prepackaged food was laced with chemicals with unpronounceable names.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Fort Washington, PA Because they sent an entire month’s worth of food in one delivery, the frozen items (and it was pretty much all frozen items) had to be stored in two different refrigerators.

I followed the diet for one month and lost no weight. Even worse, I’m now on the South Beach email list and, despite many requests to take me off, the South Beach people keep spamming me.

• Resolution statement

• Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the delay with reaching back out to you regarding your concerns.

Please feel free to send us an email to [protected]@southbeachdiet.com mentioning this review. We would be able to assist with removing your email from our system. We would also be happy to go over the plan in more detail if you have any food left at home that you would like to use.

We wish you the best and hope you have a great day!

The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team