South African Airways / problem resolving a booking issue.

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

Case number: [protected]

Subject: urgent

Description: dear madam, re. Ref [protected]
On the 15th september, (Ie forty eight days ago, i wrote the following to yourselves:
Dear sir/madam, i have received two emails from yourselves to inform me about a scheduled change on at least one of my flights booked. I was instructed to click on a link and enter my booking reference number (80k htp).However: when i type in my user login with this reference number and surname goddard, i just get a message:"please enter the correct pnr number."
I tried going to 'manage booking', but, since i do not know which of the flights is affected, so cannot fill in the 'seat number', this is useless. I have tried to phone, but without success. This is all extremely unsatisfactory indeed.
Please could you urgently email me with the details of what exactly the change or changes are.

I eventually, nearly three weeks later, received a reply to say that my inquiry had been assigned to a customer service agent (Judith toorn) and that i would receive a 'substantive response ' in ten working days.I have received absolutely nothing, substantive or otherwise.
All i want, is for somebody to let me know which flight, (There are four flights involved) has changed, and what the new times are.
Surely this is not too much to ask.
Awaiting your immediate response.G. Goddard.

Ref:_00dw0louw._500w01pvwdk:ref

I have still not heard back from them.

Te