South African Airways / FlySAA.com / airline service etc
Besides not being able to do online check-in (again!), the delay (again!), no entertainment (again!) and the oldest plane (as usual) we still continue to use SAA because of the convenience but I am just so frustrated at the service (again!). Sometimes you are lucky to get a good crew, but this was not the case this time. They were certainly friendly but they spent the entire evening talking on the top of their voices- with little regard for sleeping passengers and they did the absolute minimal cabin checks! So- blankets all over the show, blinds unchecked AND so much litter lying around- they obviously did NO clearing! In fact while they were supposed to be clearing they were having long discussions with each other!!!
Might be a longer trip, but I think we will be changing to Singapore airlines.
More South African Airways / FlySAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- South African Airways - bad service 
- South African Airways - failure to reimburse for stolen goods 
- SAA - baggage broken, goods stolen 
- South African Airways - overbooked flights??!! 
- SAA - unprofessional service : cabin crew
- South African Voyager+airlines - upgrade booking + extra funds taken off
- South African Airways - booking spelling error
- South African Airways - no liability for missing goods 
- South African Airways / FlySAA.com - a ticket that has been blocked
- www.flysaa.com - unavailability of website