Souq.com / unethical behaviour / worst after sales customer service

Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi, I bought the mobile phone from souq order no [protected] which developed a technical problem. Since item was under 1 year official warranty. So, I decided to return back the which was picked up on 19th November 2018 from me. However, till date on November 27, 2018 item has not reached its destination to souq.com
Since then I am daily following with call center and QExpress to deliver my phone to seller to return back the money. However, the services rendered to me is pathetic and unbelievable. Many a times a request your customer service agent to connect the call to any senior who can help me in giving the clear picture about my refund but I always received the standard answer that call cannot be connected.
Even when making a written complaint they will close the ticket without any resolution.
To the brand like SOUQ I have never expected such kind of service. Please look into the matter urgently and share the resolution.

Regards
Mustafa

Me
Nov 27, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      Dec 06, 2018

Same thing has happened with me. I purchased the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s and I realized that there was a defect in the phone's front camera. So I returned the product on 27th November and till date I haven't even received an update about where the product is. This will be my first and last time using Souq.com.