Souq.comsouq.com seller dod_uae

I am old customer of souq.com. I even suggested souq.com to my friends because i am very happy with the items and with the service. And then November 25 i placed my order for Apple Ipad Pro with facetime 9.7 inches. November 29th i received the item. I was very excited while unboxing the ipad. After I opened the item I noticed the defective on the screen.

Then i requested for the return for 8 days no one is collecting the item. Almost everyday i called both customer service of souq.com and qexpress. They keept on telling today or tomorrow. Until I delivered the item to the nearest office of qexpress. December 8 2016 I delivered the item. I wasted my time with so much prostration. I regret that I ordered and trusted souq.com.

Then after 11 days. November 19, 2016 wich is today, i called souq.com customer service and they told me that the item is perfect. As per their inspection team they did not found any defect from the item and they will ship back the item to me. Wich is really ridiculous. What kind of inspection they did. Now my friend told me that i can file a complain to Department of Economic Department. If anyone is having a knowledge about complaining on DED please help me.

Regars

Paul Cantimprate

Souq.com
Souq.com

Pa
Dec 19, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      Dec 21, 2016

Dear Today I put a compain for almost similar situation. Can you share your contact please. I also want to file a complain against them. They are biggest cheaters I have ever seen. . Please contact me. My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com

• Please contact [protected]@dubaided.gov.ae or phone to +[protected]

• Da
      May 23, 2018

souq.com doesn't care what sellers put on their website, they've got mostly refurbished, open box and display phones which are being sold as new, it's illegal and falls under false advertising. further please be informed that souq.com's warranty is their own and not always manufacturer warranty. They have their own incompetent "repair squad" that will attempt to mine data from your devices instead of fixing it. when their done mining all the data, they simply swap your phone with another one sent back by another customer and inform the customer its a replacement since they were unable to fix it.

Mar 14, 2019

Hi All,

I am also having a similar issue with DOD_UAE and souq. I bought an Apple watch for my wife for her birthday. It arrived and of course she opened it but wasn't happy with the colour of it so asked if she could change it. She didn't even take it out of the box so I sent it as a return, contacted the supplier asking if we could exchange with another model and pay any difference. We did not get a reply from the seller, and 1 week later no refund either. When I called souq to ask what was going on they said the box was damaged so they could not give a refund and that there was nothing they could do. When I asked further about this the "Damage" they speak off was the plastic cover which we had opened. Obviously I filed a complaint but they just won't listen, insisting they cannot do anything because of the cheap plastic cover which was opened. Now they have the watch, the money and have shut the case. What can I do. If anyone can help please call me on [protected] or email [protected]@theliquidstate.co.uk