Souq.com — mobile phone samsung note 4
I've purchased a Samsung note 4 from souq.com in the last week. The order I booked was for N910G where as the one I received was N910F. No worries, I opened the phone and started installing my softwares and then on installing a banking software, I came to knew that the set was rooted. I tried to unroot the set but was not able to do it. I informed Samsung about the set and they told me that the set is not new because Samsung does not root the sets by default. I gave it to one of the mechanics to unroot it and then he told me that the set is not new and it's N910T instead of N910F and rooted to change the software. This is second time that I booked an order and got bullied by souq.com. It's totally fraudulent in my opinion.
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com - warranty simply covers nothing 
- Souq.com - iphone 6
- Souq.com - iphone 5s
- Souq.com - one simple statement there business policy "fraud and earn" 
- Souq.com - service, fraud commitment
- Souq.com - poor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.