Souq.comdelivery of product ordered

Order #[protected]

Shipped by: Qexpress

AWB: [protected]

This item was supposed t be delivered on 24th Oct. I called q-express customer service on 25th I was told there is a delay and will be delivered on 26th, on 26th again when I called the same response I was told it will be delivered on 27th on 27th the same thing today is 28th Oct and still the item is not delivered.

This is highly unprofessional behavior from the customer care of Q-Express they cannot keep on changing the date of delivery and seem to be least bothered about customer.

I strongly suggest you change you shipping partner else you will start to loose customers starting from me.

Mo
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

• Tr
      Nov 29, 2017

They are the WORST DELIVERY company I ever dealt with in my life. What a shame for SOUQ.COM to deal with so unprofessional people. I hope that AMAZON will quickly save their reputation by total avoiding such bad and unprofessional delivery company.

@tradivan so true!!!

• Lo
      Nov 29, 2017

@tradivan i am having a similar problem, the issue is more from Q-express.. I did an order on Souq on November 22nd. Expected delivery date was on Nov 25th.. They called me on Friday 23rd for delivery at office, which is not normal since it's weekend. I asked them to either deliver it on Sunday or deliver it to my house..I called Q-express on Monday to ask about the shipment as it was delayed (was expected yesterday).. Bug surprise as they told me that I called them and cancelled the order.. after insisting and asking them to send me the records of my calls, they finally admitted that someone from their teams did a mistake and cancelled the order. and they apologised and offered me a refund of the money i paid..which is not logic as the shipment was intended to be a gift that i purchased during Black Friday and the item is out of stock now. I insisted to get my item as i paid for it already on Nov 22nd.

They raised a case internally to check what happened with my order and where is the shipment now.. I called yesterday and no updates. the delay is 4 days now.

I also opened a case at Souq, but no news yet.

Qexpress did a big mistake and will never trust them anymore..

Nov 29, 2017

same thing that is happening to me right now. the items intended for something doesn't have any sense anymore because of delays and false promises.