Souq.com / delivery
I have ordered for a phone on 3rd Dec 2016, the device has still not come to my doorstep. I had received a message from souq stating that the device will be delivered on 8th Dec 2016, but the device is still not received. The phone is made in china and in the time taken by souq to deliver the device, I could have gone china, bought the phone from there and traveled back. I don't understand why we (customers) have to pay for the deliver charges if the company responsible takes their own sweet time to deliver the item. Neither do I understand their way of conducting business. Businesses gain good popularity through satisfied customers not by making the customers regret their choice. If souq.com is to ever see this complaint, I urge you to speed up the process of delivery of goods to customers and also request you to stop trying to fool customers.
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com - warranty simply covers nothing 
- Souq.com - iphone 6
- Souq.com - iphone 5s
- Souq.com - one simple statement there business policy "fraud and earn" 
- Souq.com - service, fraud commitment
- Souq.com - poor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.