Souq.com / courier service of souq.com

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

COMPLAINT AGAINST COURIER SERVICE- VERY BAD SERVICE

Date of Incident- 29th OCT, 2018
Mobile number of the courier person - [protected]
The courier guy named - HIDAYAT & his driver was supposed to deliver Order ID# [protected]. They called me in the morning when I told them that there is no one at home so they can come anytime after 5pm (the time was already specified on the delivery notes). They called me at 4.45 when I told them that I would be reaching home in 10 minutes, the courier guy just started abusing saying BLOODY STUPID guy and started abusing me. This is not acceptable from a brand like SOUQ.com. Me and my family have been long time customers and the courier people are just spoiling the company name. I want this to be brought to the notice of the management and serious action taken against these people.

Da
Oct 29, 2018

Comments

• Cu
      Nov 01, 2018

Q Express - POOREST of the POOR service.

Very unrealiable and dishonest driver for telling that recepient is not available after wating for their delivery until 10PM. They keep saying volume of deliveries...why schedule and tell customer to wait if they dont have the intention to deliver? This type of people and service wont last. One day, they will never have a customer no matter how they try. MARK IT! LAZY and unrealiable people dont deserve to have a job!