Souq Egypt โ€” delivery on date

Hello

My name is Khaled and I ordered and order from souq egypt and the order number was [protected] and I complained about the order that I made on the 25th of November and until now I did not receive the order and no one from the customer service telling me valuable information even they did not care about the customer satisfaction they are telling me what we can do more, you are a big company and you have to see this problem, i am ordering from all the B2C suppliers all over the world no one treated me as you are treating me.

my email is: khaled.ah.[protected]@gmail.com
mobile:+[protected]

regards,

• Asad ch's Response, Dec 10, 2018

Hi,

Souq Saudi Arabia is providing fake replica items. Happened with me consecutive 3 times on different items. They are not taking any action against sellers. Very disturbing.
    Bad name for amazon. I am taking this matter to Ministry of Commerce KSA.

• azhar sayed's Response, Feb 21, 2019

I need original invoice souqe between retailer but he refuse to give him to original invoice he is cheating with customer need to original invoice any how

Kh
Dec 14, 2016

Comments

• Wh
      Dec 11, 2018
    Souq.com - Delay in shipment. Misleading and changed the dates once the payment was processed!
    Souq.com (amazon)
    souq.com

The most pathetic customer service or response from Souq/amazon I have ever encountered by an ecommerce portal. They have delayed the delivery of my order/shipment after the payment was processed. I spoke to one of their customer service reps and he promised a call back from a supervisor in 24 hrs but unfortunately its been 3 days and no response.

• In
    Souq.com - stuff not received
    Rehab
    Cairo
    Egypt

i submit an order from 20 November to get online stuff from souq egypt and i received one time from cart and it is paid by my credit card order number [protected] and i was calling them sending mail till this moment nothing show or even called back

Souq.com - Samsung Level U Pro ANC - Delivery Porblem
    United Arab Emirates

Look, what the [censored] just happen. what i ordered and what i got.
    Lets forget about the model for a minute. it's not even the same damn color. curse you.

You have wasted my time and money

Souq.com - I am complaining about products not delivered yet
    United Arab Emirates

Souq . Com services are very pathetic if you guys don't have the bandwidth to conduct a white Friday sales then don't do it

My order no [protected]

Not even a single product yet delivered

Your customer care don't know anything

Your promised delivery date not been honored

This is my last transaction with souq for sure

• Za
    Souq.com - Refund Delayed

Oder # [protected]

I had cancelled above order, but did not get refund as of date. Kindly refund my money ASAP.

Regards

Zakir Hussain
    Al Ain.

Souq.com - Shirt
    United Arab Emirates

I have ordered a shirt on 28th nov and it was supposed to be delivered on 5th of this month but it is not delivered till now.
    Please check and get back

Souq.com - Product delivery cancelled without informing me
    United Arab Emirates

My order No. [protected] which I was expecting to be delivered today was cancelled without even notifying me, what kind of a service is this?

• Hu
    Souq.com - Vaseline intensive care cocoa butter gel oil
    Internet city
    United Arab Emirates

I order 2 weeks ago from souq and keep tracking everyday. All the time status was showing ready for shipping and today I saw order was cancelled without any explaination . WTH is going on souq bro??

• Be
    Souq.com - Service
    souq.com

i placed an order in souq on dec 2nd it's supposed to be delivered on 9th of dec. But i haven't received my product yet. i payed by card. They didn't transfer my back also the product hadn't been delivered. order Number is [protected].

• As
      Jan 06, 2019
    Souq.com - Fake , Counterfeit Items

Hi,

Bad name for amazon. I am taking this matter to Ministry of Commerce KSA.

• Ah
      Jan 06, 2019
    Souq.com - Sony a7riii purchased on 24 Nov (not delivered till now) 10 DECEMBER

Order #[protected]
    Sony Alpha a7R III Mirrorless Digital Camera - Body Only
    l've purchased a Sony a7riii in 24 NOVEMBER the
    price was then 8, 600AED, Souq.com promised to deliver in 05 December, till now I haven't received the item.. now price of a7riii has changed to 10, 000 AED in souq.com, I've called souq.com Customer Support many times.

• Am
      Jan 22, 2019
    Souq.com - Delayed Delivery

This is reageding Delivery order No. [protected]
    It had to be delivered on 3rd of jan and i had a flight on 5th of jan back home. I informed seceral time to delivery company and delivery person even souq too. I will be back to DXB on 9 of feb let me know about further process about return or cash back

• Za
      Jan 22, 2019
    Souq.com - Order # [protected] (Samsung Galaxy S7 - 32GB, 4GB RAM, 4G LTE, Gold)

Dear Sir,

I had bought (Samsung Galaxy S7 - 32GB, 4GB RAM, 4G LTE, Gold) 7 months ago. Now the microphone is not working . kindly repair or replace the device.

Regards,

Zakir Hussain

Al Ain, UAE.
    Mob: [protected]

• Ah
    Souq.com - Order [protected] complaint

Souq egypt
    I had a very bad experience of delaying a producy for 5 days thought it was supposed to be delivered in 24 hrs, till now i cannot get it solved through the call center.
    Ahmed.aboutaleb.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ga
    Souq.com - Airpods

I wanted to return it it should be returned today but the delivery man still didn't come

Souq.com - Airpods
    United Arab Emirates

Still 3 days still no body came they just send messages that they coming ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘

Feb 11, 2019
    Souq.com - product delivered damaged
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates

order n [protected] item was revceived damaged ...logged the complaint at souq.com but poor customer service ...no refund ...no exchange ...bad policy...cutomers should thin million times before buying online with souq.com..

Feb 11, 2019
    Souq.com - powerbank-anker-
    jabal ali-dip-1

hi,
    i am shakir. i oredered a powewrbank on28.01.2019-also mentioned you will get delivereyhet delivery on 29.01.2019-but did not get delivery.but still showing your app already delivered.kindly provide delivery as soon possible.
    thanks
    shakir
    [protected]

• Na
      Feb 12, 2019
    Souq.com - electronic
    Deira, Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

device will be warranty for coustomar

• Az
      Mar 02, 2019
    Souq.com - I cloud pasword
    Tabuk
    Saudi Arabia

Sir I need original invoice my I cloud pasword forget apple compny need to original invoice between souque and retailer but souqe did not give me original invoice he is cheating with customer please as soon as possible you will contact me

Mar 20, 2019
    Souq.com - everything
    United Arab Emirates

worst online platform experience ever, 3 orders got canceled and relisted for a higher price, customer service always reply, item is not available or damaged
    they take long to respond to emails

• As
      Apr 07, 2019
    Souq.com - Nothing
    United Arab Emirates

They stole me, i paid once they delivered my first items and when the second came 20minutes later he wouldn't give me my staff till i paid him again ! Such a theifs i will never buy again from this app

•   Apr 15, 2019
    Souq.com - I phone 6 plus 64gb
    Al Ojaimi riyadh exit 18 sulay
    Saudi Arabia

I want a serial number on my recept
    So please
    Send mee email
    [protected]@gmail.com

May 01, 2019
    Souq.com - I'm complaint against buying samsung s7 edge mobile dod on the screen
    Downtown dubai

Please help me

• Ha
      May 05, 2019
    Souq.com - Balenciaga socks shoes
    United Arab Emirates

I bought this item from souq.com last Monday.
    I only wore it twice and today is the third time, when I was taking off the shoes I found that the sole is detached from the body of the shoes as shown in the picture.
    I need to replace it or receive a full refund.

Thanks

• Ni
      May 28, 2019
    Souq.com - New Booking

Order ID: [protected]
    Complaint raised date : 30-April-2019, still open

I haven't heard anything regarding ticket no.[protected] (videos attached with that) even after 10-days. I will be forced to approach different forums to get resolution. Please advise with corrective action.

Regards,
    Nibin
    +[protected]

• Mu
      Jun 04, 2019
    Souq.com - Men's Tie Sylish Handsome Comfy Stripe Pattern With Gift Box Chic Silky Tie
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates

i purchased 2 ties from souq one is fine but the other one stiches are coming out though i have not use it properly and not even washed it once.
    please suggest the way forward.
    below is the shipment details for your perusal.
    Your order has been shipped Order ID: [protected]

my contact details is [protected].

• Sy
      Jun 16, 2019
    Souq.com - delivery service
    Saudi Arabia

i didn't receive my order (oils, watch, foil, perfume) which was to be delivered by Thursday. kindly contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
    track order awb-[protected]
    order number -[protected]

Jun 30, 2019
    Souq.com - oppo f1 s

i bought oppo f1 s 9 months ago for my mom
    when i go back to india i put the sim but its not showing the network .now i bring back the mobile if i use in uae also no network.

kindly please do the needful.

contact num
    [protected]

• Ne
      Jul 22, 2019
    Souq.com - Laptop
    Fine industries
    United Arab Emirates

I purchased dell inspiron 15 3000 in March and I found it very slow can you please give some solution. From the day I purchased its still the same its very too slow

• Mo
      Aug 04, 2019
    Souq.com - delayed orders
    Saudi Arabia

We ordered in Souq KSA last July 15, 2019 and the expected date for delivery supposedly on July 23, 2019. Until now we didn't receive our orders. Also Souq send mail that they cancel one item.

Today is July 29, 2019 until now we cant receive any update about our orders. Please give response on this concern.

Thank you.

• Ei
      Aug 17, 2019
    Souq.com - Eimaan
    Egypt

Greetings,

I am having an issue with one of the users on souq selling an unauthorised product

I would like to know how to contact this user. or if there is a way to contact them just by using the code

Eimaan Ahmed Moustafa

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Ka
      Sep 09, 2019
    Souq.com - Iphone 6 plusgold 16gb

Good day souq.com,

I didnt receive yet my order iphone 6 plus 16gb that dated to be delivered at sept 1-2, and i recieve through checking my track that the item was returned yesterday september 3. Should i re order again?

Thankyou.

Sep 14, 2019
    Souq.com - return/warranty
    Saudi Arabia

ordered a mobile phone from souq.phone is dead in the very next week.
    contacting souq for a month to return.Everyday the answer is we will resolve it with the shipping company.For the last 2 weeks every three days iam opening a new ticket over phone(no reply for emails not even an acknowledgment).

Sep 21, 2019
    Souq.com - Mione mobile not working proper , overheating and hang up.

Order id [protected] received on 7 sep 2019
    Kind request to refund.
    Mobile model - mione mi fingerprint 4gb ram, 64gbrom, 3250mah battery - black

• Dr
      Oct 13, 2019
    Souq.com - Ordered a Led TV
    SAUQ SAUDI ARAB
    Saudi Arabia

I have ordered this product on 26 September 2019 and now it's 13 days crossed around and still not received the product. I already made the payment by card.