Sony — smart tv not smart
As a loyal Sony customer I bought my latest Sony KDL-70 W850B a supposedly smart TV. Unfortunately it's just a YouTube TV and no other pre-loaded live apps work, not even the Sony app or Opera or TED. I am not complaining that it doesn't support Adobe but its own pre-loaded apps should work. The authorized dealer conveniently avoids responsibility by informing me that in Saudi Arabia other apps don't work due to time zone problems. The same apps work here for Samsung and LG.I have contact Sony middlEast about a week back but no action till now.
Sony please tell why should I trust Sony again.
More Sony Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!