sony ps3 / I will never buy another sony product again
In February 2011, I had the blinking light problem with the PS3 where nothing would be fixed. I paid the 150.00 service charge and was sent a “refurbished” PS3, which i was fine with. 9 months later, I end up with the same issue, which means you cannot play any games, movies, or internet. Called “Customer Service” and was told I would have to pay another 150.00 service charge to fix it again. After stating how ridiculous this is, I spoke to two supervisors who stated “oh well because people abuse extended warranties, we only guarantee our service for 90 days”.
After explaining that this wasn’t just some small glich causing a problem, I was informed there is nothing that can be done since this is the first edition PS3. Regardless of putting numerous funds into their online service store, I was still informed there was nothing they would do and i’d still be charged 150.00 if i wanted it fixed, in spite of them sending me a defective unit. I will never buy another SONY product again.
More sony ps3 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!