Sony Online Entertainment / Incompetence
On Friday, SOE were made aware of an issue that caused it's subscribing players who's payment was taken on 21 Jan were not registered with them. Players posted their concerns on the official support forums and SOE responded saying that they were aware of the issue. This issue caused players unable to log into the game and unable to pay subscription via the online subscription page. Many players have sent in game petitions and posted on the forums only to be advised that the issue cannot be resolved over the weekend, as the staff needed to fix this aren't working.
This is ludicrous!! They knew about this on Friday, when the people required to fix it were at work, yet they chose to ignore it and go home for the weekend, while their paying customers were not able to access the service that they have paid for, all because they are too damn cheap and lazy to bring in resource over the weekend.
This is just another incident in a long line that is highlighting SOE's incompetence and complete disregard for their customers, who pay their subscription and keep them in their jobs.
Additionally, trying to get information about SOE so that I can make a formal complaint is a joke. They dont publish their address or a complaints e-mail address, therefore forcing customers to complaint via their official boards - which they can then choose to ignore altogether. These barriers to making a complaint are ridiculous, clearly SOE feel the need to shield themselves from complaints as they obviously know that they wont like what they will hear!
More Sony Online Entertainment Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - Headphones
- Sony Corporation - playstation store
- Sony - service centre complaint by kamal khetan - mobile software issue 
- Sony Corporation - sony power bank
- Sony Corporation - tv service