Sony Electronics — I will never buy a Sony product again
I purchased a Sony TV and about six months after we had it the picture started going bad. In April, 2017 it got so bad we could hardly see the picture. I called Sony extended warranty service, good until 2017, it was picked up. They had it for over two weeks before they brought it back. About ten months later the same thing happened and again I called Sony .It was picked up again. This time they had it for over 6 weeks before they brought it back. After a short time it went bad for the same thing again, but only this time Sony refused to fix it saying that it exceeded my warranty coverage and wanted to send me a refund check for around $134.00 on the $305.87 I paid them for coverage. I thought Sony was a good company. I will never buy a Sony product again!
More Sony Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!