Sonobello / refund, contract, return of money

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

I went to the sacramento location and was talked into purchasing the procedure based on the fact that I could cancel without penalty for what ever reason as long as I did it prior to 14 days of the surgery. Well, I went in on a friday and canceled on the sunday via a message. I then called back on that next monday, the day after sunday and confirmed my cancelation with amanda and gave her my cc# to refund my card, she assured me there would be no problems.

I later checked my statement about 2-4 weeks later to find out no credit was issued. I was madd and upset. I called and left a message for michelle who called me back. We played phone tag a bit but finally got to talk with her. She said I could not cancel! She did not cancel the apt as I had planned. I told her I was not going thru with the surgery and that I canceled it with amanda when I called in the first time. I have this all documented along with the dates.

She told me some options and I told her I would call her back. I then left another message and received a called back from the head guy. I never called him back as I am getting the run around. I made sure to cancel on time as outlined in the contract.

Now it seems it's my word against theirs. It seems I am bound by the contract to go thru with the procedure. I cannot get my money back! But I spoke with amanda the receptionist who confirmed my cancellation. If I take this to court she will be my first witness!

All I want is my credit card refunded. I do not want to go ahead with the surgery as I told amanda and michelle back then.

I feel there is a lot of customers who are disatisfied with the way sonobello conducts business, so I won't have a hard time getting more people on the ban waggon if I have to take it there.

My credit card is accuring interest every month as a result of the charge that should have been refunded. I am willing to overlook that at this point if I get a fast and speeding refund for the entire balance.

I do not want the sacramento, ca location to touch me even if I had changed my mind and went ahead with the procedure as I feel swindled and lied to. What kind of care and outcome will I get??? I dont want to find out.

I would be courious to see what a judge would think about the way sonobello conduct business. I read the contract and as I understand it I never broke the terms. I canceled before the 14 days. As I understood it sonobello is the one who is not honoring the contract.

Comments

• Ns
      23rd of Apr, 2018

I to cancelled before the surgery and can't get my refund. No one is calling me back. What do I do? The location I went to was near Chicago, IL.

• Ni
      7th of Jul, 2018

@nsanders16 I have been trying to get a refund since Nov of 2017. I went to the office near Chicago and was told so many lies. I'm suppose to call the Manager Tuesday. I'm going to look into filing a class lawsuit.