The Almonte Center For Facial Cosmetic Surgery Logo

The Almonte Center For Facial Cosmetic Surgery

Having problems with The Almonte Center For Facial Cosmetic Surgery?

1420 Blue Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Almonte Center For Facial Cosmetic Surgery.

Complaints & Reviews

The Almonte Center For Facial Cosmetic Surgeryfacial plastic surgery

I had procedures done here that left my eyes and face very harmed. I have had second opinions by other surgeons one being a world renowned surgeon in Beverly Hill's that I paid $700 to just confirm that I was aesthetically harmed by this procedure and too much skin was removed and sewn back at an an unnatural angle causing serious aesthetic issues. When I told Dr Almonte my concerns he said I was just going to have to learn to live with my new look. Not acceptable to me as my face looks distorted and under eyes harmed. I was told it would look natural this does not. Unfortunately for me the procedure was not good and I have to live with my face like this forever. Just be careful it is permanent and I am disfigured for life. I would give anything to have my old face back.