Sonic drive in / bad food

1 1233 W. 3rd St., Caruthersville, MO, United States Review updated:

The Sonic in Caruthersville, MO badly needs to change their grease. I keep going back because it's ok sometimes, but more times than not, the food tastes rancid because it's fried in old, disgusting grease. I guess they're either lazy or cheap. But, I'm never going back.

Ti

Comments

• Ph
      24th of May, 2008

Two weeks ago we stopped at this Sonic for dinner. In the past we have always enjoyed eating at this particular Sonic. However, on this occasion my tator tots were old and cold. I called them and they replaced my tator tots with hot ones straight from the fryer. This past Thursday at approximately 4:30 P.M. my husband and I stopped at Sonic and placed our order. The person taking our order cut me off before I completed my order. I had to call them back to finish placing my order. It took 10 minutes before we received out order. When our order came, it was wrong--I had ordered a combo and was charged separately for each item instead of one combo price. We had no napkins, no salt, no pepper, and no peppermint. We had to call them out to bring these items. The hamburger buns were stone cold. My hamburger patty was also stone cold. I ended up throwing my hamburger in the garbage.

This use to be the best Sonic anywhere around but I won't be going back anytime soon. Thank you for letting me vent. However, it is very bad service and bad food that has prompted this correspondence.

• Ka
      20th of Jul, 2008

Ordered 2 BLT toaster sandwiches at sonic on thru 07/17/08 in okc at 8:00 am and requested no tomatoes on one. Took them to my daughter at work to eat, the bread was mashed flat on both, extremely soggy on both, bacon was nasty flavored and no tomatoes on either one. these were the worst breakfast sandwiches. Sonic should be ashamed to sell food in this condition. will never order this again. Bought a diet vanilla coke also and no flavoring, just flat... management at this sonic store needs to be advised...

• Ly
      31st of Aug, 2008

Went to sonic on 8/31. Ordered number 1 with onion rings. The onion rings were too greasy and the whole meal upset my stomach so much, I threw up. I will never go there again.

29th of Nov, 2008

we have been too this sonic store two times, every time the food has been cold.we will not go back. j.t.

14th of Mar, 2010

Sonic is very dirty my husbands milk shake had a onion in it they also told my husband since hes in the army he could go back to iraq and die this was in hinesville georgia wow really nice to tell that to a soldier whos been over to iraq 3times

• Kc
      9th of Jan, 2011

I ordered a toaster sandwich with sausage. A few hours later i woke up from my sleep feeling so sick. i was just waiting to throw up and eventually after 3 hours of feeling disgusting in my bed i did. The wasnt the end of it though. I threw up while walking in the front yard too and i felt nauseated the whole day. My whole digestive tract was messed up for about 3-4 days. And the last thing i ate before it all happened was that stupid sandwich. I think something wasnt cooked right.

• Do
      5th of Feb, 2013

I told my husband that we wil not spend another penny at Sonic anymore, I rather go to side dairy bars at least I know my foods going to be hot .My foot long have fresh chili and cheese.No more of my hard earned money?

• Re
      29th of Dec, 2015

Purchased this mess last night. Their siracha powdered large popcorn chicken. This crap was $6.68. Not much chicken and siracha powder in a powder nugget. I eat at sonic at least 2 to 3 times a week. I am done. Rip off

• La
      26th of Jan, 2016

Ordered 2 number 2 sonic hickory burgers wout onion and chiki chz on both tots large size value meals with chry limades my burgers had no hickory didnt take onions off and tots on either order without chilu chz and out of cheddar peppers wanted to order family size...order screwed up and missing items )