Sonic Camera — Unauthorized charges
I recently order a Nikon Camera and lenses online from Sonic. After not receiving a confirmation email, I called the company. They asked for the CCD from my Credit card (which was reasonable). Then they went into their sales mode. They wanted me to pay $135 for the EN-EL3e that would normally be packaged with it from Nikon (retail is about $40). Then they wanted me to buy memory (2GB for $80) and an extended warranty. I declined. They completed the order (or so I thought).
A couple of hours later, I received an email stating that my order was canceled due the item being out of stock but that they would contact me when stock came in if I wanted to reinstate my order. I suspect that since I did not purchase all of their add-ons that they canceled my order. I say that because the camera still showed available on-line. I ended up buying my camera from a more reputable source (at a much higher price).
More Sonic Camera Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Electronix - FRAUD AND SCAM - SONIC ELECTRONIX 
- Sonic Cameras - Scam and thieve! 
- Silver Sonic XL - scams 
- Sonic Cameras - Unsatisfactory rating with Better Businness Bureau
- Sonic Electronix - Refund - NEVER BUY FROM THEM
- Sonic Electronics - Misleading 
- Sonic Electronix - lack of support
- Sonic Electronix - Jbl 12 inch speaker
- www.sonicelectronix.com - I still haven't received money back, but seller didn't reply 
- SonicElectronix - Customer service not available