SNGPL / non reiept of utility bill for feb, 2010

Pakistan Review updated:

Gas bill from SNGPL for February have not been recieved and even SNGPL Web refuses to recognise consumer number. This is a criminal act as SNGPL for extractin money as fine for their own misdeeds is not performing its duties despite huge pay package as copmared to other government departments.

CONSUMER NO [protected]

Comments

• Mu
      Apr 08, 2010

I am also a sufferer of the same case, this is the second month SNGPL is repeating same story that there is an issue in Software and they arnt able to compile the bills. And I am sure that everybody in SNGPL is sleeping in this regard.

• Se
      Jun 10, 2010

you can get you bill from the below website and also print it

• Hi
      Aug 07, 2010

I AM 100% AGREE WITH HIM AS I HAVE ALSO THE SAME TYPE OF COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COMPANY BECAUSE THE SNGPL PROVIDE ME THE CONNECTION OF GAS IN SEPTEMBER, 2009 BUT SINCE THAT TIME I AM WAITING FOR THE BILL INSPITE OF SO MANY VISITS TO THE CONCERNED OFFICE BUT THE OFFICE BEARERS NEITHER LISTEN TO ME NOR GIVEN ANY ATTENSION. I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO PROVIDE HIM ILLEGAL GRATIFICATION WHICH THE ROATEEN OF THE OFFICES LIKE THIS. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A SUPPREME POWER WHO WILL JUDGE ALL THE ACTS OF PEOPLES ON THE JUDGEMENT

• Ra
      Sep 30, 2010

TO
    The Managibg Director
    SNGPL Lahore

SUBJECT. BAD HABITUAL ROUTINE OF DELIVERY OF SUI GAS BILLS JUST THREE OR FOUR DAYS BEFORE DUE DATE BY THE CONTRACTOR OF GM SNGPL ISD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    R/SIR,
    I have again received my sui gas bill on 26-09-2010 ie just three or four days before due date of 30-09-2010.
    R/Sir,
    I have made many Nos of complaints to you but it seemed that you are not fearing from ALLAH and the AAZAB of allah which will soon be revealed upon all cruel officers of SNGPL in their graves.
    IT IS A REPEATED BAD ROUTINF ADOPTED BY GM SNGPL ISD OF DISTRIBUTING OF THE SUI GAS BILLS IN WHOLE AREA OF RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD JUST THREE OR FOUR DAYS BEFORE DUE DATE WHILE YOU ARE FULLY awared THAT ALL the BANKS are always remained closed on saturday and Sunday. And Nadra is also not collecting bills after 2-00 PM on the last due date.
    R/Sir.
    It is better to kind set right the working position of SNGPL offices and kindly take stern action against GM SNGPL and his Contravtor. I am also submitting a detailed report to Prime Minister of PAKISTAN for taking drastic action against irresponsible officers of SNGPL who are worrying their consumers most intensively.
    I hope you will take action against SNGPL Isd.
    YOURS MOST SINCERELY
    RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA
    MA (Political Science). BA ( Mass Coimm) BA (Lib Science)
    PRESS ESSAY WRITER AND SICIAL WORKER
    H.No-5, St No-10, IQBAL TOWN, Khana Kak,
    RAWALPINDI-46300 Dated 30-09-2010

Jan 13, 2011

Dear Sir, I am Muhammad Qaiser From Burewala Consumer No.1005444418 Kachi Abadi P, Block Burewala
    Sir, My meter reading is 600 points in 2 Month and 15 days Please sir send me my bill this month because if u r not send me my bill then it is so increase. So please send me this month
    I shall be very thank full to u
    Muhammad Qaiser
    I hope u under stand my problem

Jan 17, 2011

Dear sir, my name is faryad ahmad from burewala sir my consumer no. is 79991037577 address is 127/O block burewala. But in bill my address is 120/O block burewala please sir check it and correct it. i am so worried about it.
    I shall be very thank full to you
    Faryad Ahmad S/O Muhammad rafique
    House No. 127/O Block burewala

• Mf
      Jan 19, 2011

Dear sir, my name is faryad ali from burewala sir my consumer no. is 79991037577 address is 127/O block burewala. But in bill my address is 120/O block burewala please sir check it and correct it. i am so worried about it.
    I shall be very thank full to you