SnapFish / received someone else's order
Alicia Rafferty, the wedding was beautiful. I feel like I was there. Unfortunately, Snapfish royally screwed up my order. I was sent 232 photos of the best day of someone else's life along with my own photos, many of which were missing. I am completely ticked at the response I received when I called Snapfish's 1-800 customer support number, especially after spending over $80 and it was my first order with the company. First of all, someone who barely spoke English and was probably in some call center in a foreign country somewhere answered. He was rude and condescending when I tried to explain the problem with my order. After being put on hold for several minutes, he finally agreed to issue credit for the missing pictures. I insisted on free shipping since it was not my fault that the order was wrong, but had to ask for it myself.
When MY problem was finally resolved, I asked what we could do about the 232 precious pictures I had received in error which belong to someone else. His response was "nothing, no need to return them". I said "what about the woman who ordered those? I have her name and barcode number. Will you be contacting her?" He rudely said "I don't need to know her name. If she doesn't receive her pictures, then she can call us". Obviously, she is not going to get her pictures. I placed a reorder of my missing prints with the credit I was issued, but I can assure you, it will be my last order with Snapfish.
In closing, sorry Alicia... I am truly concerned about your pictures, but Snapfish customer services apparently couldn't give a crap. I will hold on to them for a while. Chances are you may want to write a complaint too and will stumble across this posting... if so, respond. I would be happy to send them back to you. As for Snapfish, we are done.
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages