Snapdealorder not delivered

R Dec 08, 2014 Review updated:

I ordered a soft toy in SNAPDEAL on September 29th'2014, but until now it was not delivered.I called so many times to customer care but always they are not taking any action. They said courier people lost the package and they require some time to search the package, but they are not taking any action or response. I called and requested to cancel the order and refund the money but they are not even doing that.Response is very poor from customer care.Really facing hell with them.Each and every time when i called customer care i need to wait 5-10 mins in queue.All the time is being wasted in calling them and tracking package.In past few months i order 6 products in SNAPDEAL and i cancelled 3 orders due to different reasons like faulty product etc.

Dec 08, 2014

Dear Rtejak,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Online Team

• P
      Apr 30, 2016

I had ordered a transcend 32gb class 10 memory card order id [protected] and tracking number is [protected] but when i track my this card there is showing that my card has been already delivered, how it will be happened when i have not received the product eat, it is your hospitality it is?, i file a RTI and submit a case to the consumer court against it.

May 01, 2016

Dear Prarthita,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Regards,

Team Snapdeal

May 03, 2016

Hi Prarthita,

Our team got in touch with you and requested to place a fresh order.

Thanks,