Snapdeal, Niviafaulty product delivered

Respected Snapdeal Representative

On February 7, 2014 I ordered a nivea revolvo football from your mobile app. It was delivered to me on 14 Feb at 7:30 pm. On February 16 evening I went to play at the ground but i was shocked to see that the ball was leaking air.

After dinner at 7 pm I contacted your customer care from my landline. A guy named Ajay kumar answered me but was not able to solve my problem later he applied false allegations on me and denied to transfer the line to his superviser. His behaviour was very poor and later when I threatened him by saying I will complain about you. He ended the phone by giving his name and saying "You can complain to any one and my name is Ajay Kumar" i was shocked by his words.

I have never shopped on snapdeal because of news about them that they deliver wrong and faulty products. Once I read on Times of India that snapdeal sent Fake Nike shoes and didn't help the person and Once they sent VIM Washing Bar instead of a mobile phone and later refused to listen to the victim later the customer got the mobile as a gift from Vim Bar company itself. If you see the reviews of the ball many of them have the same problem. I have shopped on Myntra, Jabong and Flipkart but I never had any problem there. It was the first time on snapdeal and It has become my worst nightmare whether it is the faulty product or the worst trained customer care staff.

My order no. is [protected]

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR MY LAST OPTION WOULD BE FILING A CASE ON SNAPDEAL AND NIVIA IN THE CONSUMER COURT.

Requesting you
Manan Tiwari

Contact No. [protected]

Ma
Feb 16, 2015

Comments

• On
      Feb 17, 2015

Dear Manan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,