Snap Fitness / no contract, month to month is a lie
They claim "no contract", then make you sign one but tell you orally it is for the key card use, liability for use of the facilities, etc.
TRY (just try) to cancel as I did (sent notice I wasn't going to use gym any longer)and the personal and friendly owner will send you to a collection agency after billing and continuing to bill month after month. All this and they have stopped my access with the keycard that you have to pay for (doesn't HAVE to be returned since it is all computerized and they make you BUY it).
So the key card I bought doesn't work, as it shouldn't since I no longer want to work out there. And I haven't even tried to use it. But they bill me and bill me and then send me to a collection agency for not paying for months that I couldn't use, didn't want to use and didn't pay for. And threats to continue paying unless I show up in person (out of spite from the owner to attempt to humiliate me??)
Robert B. Taggart's Response, Oct 09, 2017
Please reply to my email address.
More Snap Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Snap Fitness - cancellation fee 
- Snap Fitness - they are a fraud!
- Snap Fitness - withdrawal
- Snap Fitness - beware! 
- Snap Fitness - shoddy practices
- Snap Fitness - trinidad snap facility
- Snap Fitness 24-7 email@example.com 7512 W. Oklahoma Ave. West Allis, WI. 53219 - the equipment is breaking down.
- Snap Fitness - taking money without concent
- Snap Fitness - shortfall in pay
- Snap Fitness - subscription and cancellation