smoke deter / customer service and refund scam

United States Review updated:
Cannot get proper info to return product. I need a retutn number that is iimpossible to get and without it they will not refund myu money.they sent me an email that directed back to the site I had already tried. they told me to select option 5 however there are no such options available.. What gives with this company? How are they allowed to keep swtealing from consumers? I will never do business with them again..as I am sure there are thousands more like me . Just check out the complaints already registered against this company.. If I had done that first I would have saved myself about 120.00, expensive lesson..No worries they'll never see another dime of my money... Angela Singletary a very dissatisfied customer...

N  6th of Sep, 2010 by

smoke deter - misrepresentation
smoke deter

product listed as 39.99 for one month supply. i was charged 49.99. i ordered the standard shipping @6.74 but was charged 13.88 for rush. now i am going to be charged more for products i did NOT ORDER. these people are a bunch of liars and scam artist who should burn in the public streets!!
N  4th of Jun, 2013 by

smoke deter - no feedback after payment
smoke deter

Hi there, I ordered this product from South Africa to be shipped to me about 3 weeks ago. Payment went through my credit card and got deducted but got no shipping info. It states takes up to 5 days to get info but have received nothing. My name is Jacques Pretorius