Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport — sweet potato fries
I ordered a large sweet potato fries for $3.84 before tax. They were hot, but they were very old and not good in any way. They were stale, too salty, and reminded me of something heated up from many hours of sitting in a tray.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Salt Lake City, UT I ordered the. At 6:31pm which I would think would be prime dinner time. But the airport was not crowded because it was the first day of a holiday weekend. I'm angry they the staff was too lazy to prepare fresh food and I'll never eat here again.
More Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Smashburger - unfair business practices
- Smashburger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- Smashburger - "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
- Smashburger - honoring coupons.
- Smashburger - $5 friday promotion 
- Smashburger - time it took the receive our food
- Smashburger - service in cedar park texas
- Smashburger - discrimination
- Smashburger - wrong product... poor manager customer service
- Smashburger - online order