SmartBuyGlasses.com / already send more than 10 e-mails, and until now no one respond me

United States Review updated:

Very disappoint WEB-Site. Made my order, has been canceled by the company, and reaprooved again. Already send more than 10 e-mails, and until now no one respond me. Since 5 of April 2012, i request that my order to be canceled and a refund of my money, and until now, no answers to my e-mails or my money. My order is PT3040470365G...and nothing appens...since 03/29/2012 no one answers to my e-mails, neither the status of the order changes, from aproveed and in progresse...

Po

Comments

• Sb
      17th of Apr, 2012

I am truly sorry that there was a delay with our response to you. We have recently experienced a large increase in customer inquiries and are doing our best on a daily basis. We do strive to reply to emails within 24 hours however if you did not received an email there may be a possibility our response went to your spam folder (which happens from time to time).

I would like to inform you that we already refunded your money back to the account you used to place the order. Please note that it can take 2 or 3 days for your bank to approve the refund.
    If you need a refund proof to check the transaction with the bank, please contact us by email at [protected]@smartbuyglasses.com.

As you know, everything was resolved now; however, on behalf of SmartBuyGlasses, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Best Regards,