Smartbuyglassesmisdescriptions

I bought a pair of sunglasses on line and the next day the money was taken out of my account. On their website it states that delivery will be between 5-11 days, I thought this was longer than most companies and considering the delivery charges were one of the highest I had ever paid.

Now a month and a week later I have nothing, I have emailed several times to find out where the glasses are and all I have had in return is an automated message saying they will be despatched in 4-5 days, and still nothing. I have tried calling the 'toll free number' and again just an automated message. No one responds! I just want my money back now but cannot seem to get through! I'd suggest paying a little extra and buying from a proper professional company.

Comments

• Mu
      Sep 10, 2018
    Smartbuyglasses - not yet delivered
    India

Hi,
    I placed the order (IN0388283502G) on 30/08/2017. There was a delay in packaging due to availability issue. Finally my order was shipped on 21st September. I didn't received my glass yet (10/10/2017) and it mentioned in the tracking web page that already delivered.

• Ba
      Oct 22, 2018
    Smartbuyglasses - customer service not helpful, slow
    Singapore
    smartbuyglasses.com.sg

SG0387426702G is my order number.

Customer service is not helpful, they are unable to deliver on time. Generally insensitive to the customer requests.

I escalated the need to ship the product quickly however the customer service wasn't very helpful.

• Ha
      Nov 12, 2018
    Smartbuyglasses - Item not delivered
    Hong Kong
    smartbuyglasses.com

The company is bogus and does not deliver the items. You cant trace it as it has outsourced the customer service and operates from Hong Kong

Feb 11, 2019
    Smartbuyglasses - Unethical Behaviour

I have placed an order for sunglasses with the below order id:

Order Number : IN0479851021G
    DateofOrder: [protected]:15

It shows the product has been discontinued after the purchase of product. Tried to reach back the customer service for refund. No response after multiple mails.

• Na
      Apr 30, 2019
    Smartbuyglasses - Persol sunglasses
    610-612
    United Kingdom

I placed order on 16 April 2019 am still waiting for my order. Plz let me know as soon as possible

May 15, 2019
    Smartbuyglasses - Refund
    Canada

Got fake item, plastic and NOT as advertised. Took over 4 weeks and multiple e-mails to receive the wrong fake product. Full refund NOT done as advertised even after paying for return postage fee. Save your money and your stress DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

• Ez
      Oct 16, 2019

Ordered mid September still no item after more then a month. Apparently it has shipped from China. The website looks like a local company but this is all make belief. Items aren’t in stock and lead times are unrealistically long. I’m a bit worried when reading reviews that others have received fake items, that would be the cherry on the cake ...