Skyscanner / ticket price scam

When booking via skyscanner for a connecting flight and after paying for then first flight the price for the connecting flight went up 240% although the initial price was still being advertised! (false advertising)
Note this company cannot be contacted and redirects the problem to the airline! Skyscanner has no phone number either!
These type of 'young' business men (boys) have no morals or guts.
Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2018
Hello Geoff, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any confusion, here.

First and foremost, I can see that you're in contact with my colleague Vladimir directly already, and that the price differences are due to the travel provider showing the price in a different currency to the one you've searched in on Skyscanner, making the price look higher.

I'm also sorry to read your comments on contacting Skyscanner. Skyscanner is an online search engine, and we don't make bookings or take payments ourselves. This means that in most instances, our users need to contact the travel agent or airline that they've made their booking with after searching on Skyscanner, if they have any queries or questions and its for that reason that we don't have a phone number.

However, I am glad that you've been able to contact us via our help form and that you're now in contact with Vladimir. We'll make sure to continue the conversation there for you, Geoff, and we hope that we've been of some help in understanding whats happened here too.

Kind regards, Lynsey - Skyscanner Support
Updated by whatuget, Mar 14, 2018
Problem resolved... my fault!
Geoff complaint withdrawn.