[Resolved] Skyscanner — hutchgo
I have booked a flight tickets two days ago and I received a email that asked me to provide photos of my credit card(both front and back) and complete a form(ask details about my cards). They said they need those information to process the order. For security reasons I refuse to do that because the security code of my card is on the back side of it.
Then I ask to cancel the booking and get refund. But hutchgo has not reply me or make a refund until now.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2017
Hello Winona, Thanks for your comments and I'm sorry to read of your experience with a travel provider after searching on Skyscanner. As we are a search engine and don't take bookings ourselves, we don't have access to any of the details of your booking directly - please can you contact our Support Team with further details here? We're not able to help via this forum. https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-us/requests/new Many thanks, Lynsey- Skyscanner Support
More Skyscanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - tickets refund from travelgenio 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - malpractice / payment currency
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country