[Resolved] Skyscannerhutchgo

I have booked a flight tickets two days ago and I received a email that asked me to provide photos of my credit card(both front and back) and complete a form(ask details about my cards). They said they need those information to process the order. For security reasons I refuse to do that because the security code of my card is on the back side of it.
Then I ask to cancel the booking and get refund. But hutchgo has not reply me or make a refund until now.

• Resolution statement

• Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2017

Hello Winona, Thanks for your comments and I'm sorry to read of your experience with a travel provider after searching on Skyscanner. As we are a search engine and don't take bookings ourselves, we don't have access to any of the details of your booking directly - please can you contact our Support Team with further details here? We're not able to help via this forum. https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-us/requests/new Many thanks, Lynsey- Skyscanner Support

Wi
Nov 13, 2017

Comments

Jul 02, 2019

Hi I booked a flight on Hutchgo that I found when I searched on your site. After entering the OTP of my credit card it just went back to the box where I will enter the date of my flight. There's no confirmation or error. I received a text message and email from my bank that the charge already went through. I contacted Hutchgo but I haven't received any reply

• Sh
      Jul 25, 2019

I also have the same issue here. I booked a flight on Hutchgo just moments ago and after keying all the card information and OTP of the credit card the page led me back to the main page. I was left not knowing if my booking has been confirmed, i had to call the bank to find out that the transcation has gone through, money has already been deducted, but i have yet to receive an email confirmation regarding my booking. I did not even get an error page or reference number that i could refer to for the customer service. I had emailed them on this and waiting for their reply. Their website is terrible and i was led there via skyscanner trusting that they had 4 stars they should be reliable. This is not the first complained i had seen online for this after facing this issue. Skyscanner should relook into their travel agency's reliability!