SkyNet / product received not in good condition

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I would like to request for a replacement of product please. It is due to the product that I have received today, one of the unit was found dented. This order was made through Facebook online. Payment Terms is COD. There was no invoice attached in the parcel.

Shipper : Xianjiguestprintedelectroniccommerceco., LTD
Docket No. : [protected]
Product : Stainless Steel Vacuum Box-MY X2
Date of Arrival : 3.1.2018

Looking forward to hearing from skynet team.

Thank you.

• Wiliam Koay's Response, Dec 19, 2017

When i check the weight for my parcel receive is 2.5KG, but the receipt is 5.5KG, loss 3KG.

• GRACE1007's Response, Dec 29, 2017

Item sent to wrong address two times even my address is correct!!!!!
    Included this time also the same problem!!! I wait at home for whole day long but sender said that i not at home!!!The most important things is, i didn't received any call from sender!!! Very disappointed delivery!!! Wasting my time!!!

• GRACE1007's Response, Dec 30, 2017

Bad delivery ever!!!

Le
Jan 03, 2018

Comments

• Az
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Inefficient service
    Malaysia

Please locate my parcel and sent it to me as fast as possible.

• Ko
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Late delivery
    Hong Kong

I rescheduled the delivery (Hong Kong order no.: 341246774 and 341191325) today and l don't recieved the orders by the end of the days.

• By
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Delivery item
    Taman Bestari Indah
    Malaysia

The item is still not deliver to my house! Call so many times but the Hq did not pick up! the service is too bad! Especially SKYNET KEMPAS, Johor Bahru. I called so many time, the line is busy and etc . Please take this matter seriously.

• Pu
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Worst Courier Ever! Do not Trust their Service
    KUANTAN
    skynet.com.my

Two words..

YOU SUCK!!!

• Za
      Aug 15, 2018
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Shipment misrouted.
    Shah Alam
    Malaysia

Hi and good day. We want to make a complaint regarding Skynet Central Region 4. We hired Skynet as our one and only courier service however, few of the shipments were misrouted. We are from legal firm where most of our documents are important and urgent. This kind of mistake should not be repeated again and again. Thank you.

Aug 16, 2018
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Shipment LAZM9000430959 and 238450722602
    SELANGOR
    Malaysia

Refer to skynet system show the parcel collected by skynet on 18th June 2018 but unfortunately it still kept by skynet no movement to delivery the parcel to me. Ridiculous service provided by Malaysia skynet.

And the customer service sucks to tell me warehouse have more than 5000 items not easy to find my parcel.

• Fa
      Aug 20, 2018
    Skynet - courrier service
    Melaka
    Malaysia

Service macam babi. Dekat kertas terang terang tulis koperasi uitm pergi hantar dekat pentadbiran. Bangang nak mampus menyusahkan orang. Lingkup jelah anjing

• To
      Aug 20, 2018
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Debit card
    Manama bahrain
    Bahrain

Dear skynet,
    I have problem with ur skynet services because 3days I'm calling to them but they didn't reply and they didn't answer my call .
    more that 100 times I'm calling them .
    I need my debit card badly .
    Plz do something to arrenge my debit card dilevery. Plzzzzzzzz

• Co
      Aug 21, 2018
    Skynet Worldwide Express - service
    Arau
    Malaysia

You should close down skynet Malaysia. Not professional, slow, lazy, rude.

• Ng
    Skynet - late delivery service
    Petaling Jaya
    Malaysia

My parcel air waybill no. 600022017380 arrived CR3 on 25 Jan and today is 29th still not sign of delivery. Call customer service many times but no one pick up ! (Tel : 56239100). Eventually someone answered to my call but cannot commit on the delivery date.

Skynet - pick up documents
    selangor
    Malaysia

about 1 week already no body come over to our office to pick up document to be courier

Our account no : 6040770016

• Pe
    Skynet - efficiency about skynet
    Ipoh
    ee-express.com

I check my parcel online and it shows the status on 4th Feb 2018 is malaysia custom processing until now also no updated . My parcel is from china and should be send it to ipoh but almost 1 week also can't receive my parcel ! What efficiency of skynet ??? Next time will not choose this logistics company !

• Qi
    Skynet - barang dah 2 minggu tak sampai
    Kajang selangor

Tolong cek untuk parcel no 238439058443
    Hari hari cek masih kat kajang . Tak bergerak . Dari 29januari . dan sekarang 13 februari. 2minggu . Hantar dengan segera . Terlalu lama barang disimpan . Call dan email juga pihak skynet tidak bagi respon . Barang penting !

• Nu
    Skynet - service
    tawau
    skynet.com.my

Your service were really too bad . Please do upgrade your service . I was checked my tracking number and its not being updated for almost 3 weeks yet still did't received my parcel. Do something for your service and please treat your costumers nicely . Tq

• Mi
      Aug 29, 2018
    Skynet delivery service /publishers Clearing house - a check
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I was contacted by your company stating that they have a check totalling eight hundred an fifty thousand dollars an they had me to pay for ah delivery fee in the amount of 399.99 us dollar's an the check never came

• Je
      Aug 29, 2018
    Skynet - worst service
    Ipoh,Perak.
    Malaysia

the worst service!my parcel dont have any update from 6/2 till now 9/2 ,I dont know my parcel is has been lost or what happend..contact ur hq line ur staff say will check for me but dont have any news and update!so bad
    tracking no:238751652705
    please update and let me know ASAP!!

• Wi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Skynet - skynet staff stole my item??
    Bukit Kayu Hitam
    Malaysia

today i just received my parcel, the tracking is 12116287551. but when i open my parcel, i had 1 item is missing and i see the bottom of the parcel got people open my parcel and sticky the bottom of the parcel.
    can i know how you company to make a compensation for me?? and how i can complain your service?? report police??

• Yu
      Sep 01, 2018
    Skynet - skynet malaysia is the worst company ever!
    Malaysia

Not the worst in logistic but the worst company ever that I've ever encountered in my life. Their services deteriorate from very very bad to the worst ever these few years. How can a logistic company has no customer service at all???!! THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW WHERE IS YOUR PARCEL AND WHEN YOUR PARCEL WILL EVER APPEAR.

• Ca
    Skynet - bad service
    Loke yew
    Malaysia

Your company service really so bad.
    I wait for a long time already and always don't answer the phone. Two days ago, your company called me and said the parcel will be delivered to me. I haven't received parcel until today. So how should I do? Can it be efficient?!

Sep 01, 2018
    Skynet - delivery of my envelope
    Cape town
    South Africa

address is 167 de vaal street.southfield;capetown.office hrs : 8am to 16h30 pm, thanks ashock maharaj, natwest bank ltd.this was where my parcel was picked up yesterday at 9:52am and now not sure where about the parcel is.no waybill was left by the sender so I could track the parcel.

• Skynet - poor delivery service and urgent document did not arrived on time!
    Petaling Jaya
    Malaysia

Our urgent office documents need to be send within one or two days but it's been 6 days now and the documents is still stuck at the central region in Kepong. There is no updates on the website and I tried to called the customer service but no answer!

THIS IS THE WORSE COURIER SERVICE EVER!

• Id
    Skynet - tracking number
    Dungun
    Malaysia

Tracking number tidak serupa seperti dinyatakan. Saya buat panggilan pada 6/12/2017 Surat tersebut masih di Kuala terengganu. Tetapi tracking tunjuk Surat sudah berada di dungun. Dokumen berkenaan adalah untuk kegunaan mahkamah.

• Ra
    Skynet - bad service
    Malaysia

tracking num 238402949993 parcel dh seminggu pos, sampai harni blom hantar ke cust. call xpernah nk jawab. baik mampoih laaa service mcm ni..

• El
    Skynet Worldwide Express Service - unethical behaviour
    UK England

I was e-mailed I won $850, 000.00 thou PCH giveaway By Skynet Worldwide Express Service (.Delivery Service for the check) PCH UK England Lotto Remittance Office
    Reg. # 1371841
    Mr. Todd Sloane
    This is all I have, I accidently Trashed it !!!

Should SWES Recontact me I will alert you immediately.

• Gr
    Skynet - terrible delivery
    SEREMBAN

Bad delivery ever!!!
    1st: I've been waiting for my parcel for past 5 days. But your delivery never been done.
    2nd: The sender always send parcel to wrong address even my given address is correct!!!
    3rd: I very disappointed your services !!! Waste my time!!!

• Sy
    Skynet - leather bag
    Petaling jaya
    Malaysia

There was an impression on my parcel. When I open. My bag is torn. This is not my first time. It has been entered 3 times. The first time, the second time, I was silent because the time was inconvenient in my purse. this time they damage a knife to tear my handbag. I want to claim

• Zi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Skynet - delivery were very late!!
    Selangor
    Malaysia

Currently im using your service for sending work's document from melaka to kl and sometimes it can take forever for my company to receive the document. it was very awful experience. Please do something about this, tq.

• Ya
    Skynet - delayed delivery
    Shah ALam
    Malaysia

I have send parcel on 29 Dec 2017, until now my customer yet to receive the parcel and it was stucked at Kajang branch and called they said that the staff is on MC and most of the parcel pending to deliver! seriously frustrated with Skynet.

• In
    Skynet - jamu
    Sabak Bernam Selangor
    Malaysia

Kenapa barang saya tak smpai lagi???? Dekat seminggu saya tggu barang still tak smpai😡😡😡

• Fy
    Skynet - service!
    Skynet Worldwide (M) Sdn. Bhd
    Malaysia

Please send my parcel immediately! I want to receive tomorrow !!! slow service and don't renew my shipment!!!

•   Sep 02, 2018
    Skynet - barang hilang
    perak
    Malaysia

barang saya guna skynet courier service hantar pada october 2017..tapi barang dah tak ada update dan tak ada apa apa detials, barang saya dah hilang, saya buat complaint dah beberapa bulan tak ada mesej..so macam mana kes saya sekarang ini?rugilah saya..tak kanlah langsung tak dapat pampasan?tolong balas.no tracking 238753345644

•   Sep 02, 2018
    Skynet - don't pick up
    muar
    Malaysia

I'm very proud of your service. Every time it's either late or not pick up. Now told me can't pick up, reason no people help the driver? Are u kidding me? Now I am the customer, so I paid u money and help u pick up? The best courier services in Malaysia!!!

• Wa
      Sep 04, 2018
    Skynet - skudai outlet service very bad, 10days ago the parcel never reach to my customer.
    Alor Setar
    Malaysia

The parcel since 9th Nov shipped out until now 20th, my customer havent received yet. And skudai office never pick up the call. Pls give me a reasonable explain & where is my parcel now ?

Pls contact me at 0169129661 ms cheah ! Very urgent
    Consignment note: 238415289070

Thanks

• Na
    Skynet - my parcel

6/11/2017
    Tracking numb : 238753051364

Servis sangat lambat ! Ingat akan sampai by today tapi tak sampai . I'm waiting my parcel for 1 week already . Hari tu barang stuck di kangar for 1 week, n now i check barang baru di port klg . Can you call me where should i pick up my parcel or bagitau bila barang boleh sampai ! Klang punya kurier so suck !

• Ya
    skynet. - service
    Kuala Lumpur

customer service very bad from branch JLN Chan Saw Lin

• Ra
      Sep 05, 2018
    Skynet - item yet to be despatched

LPKEN000000286968954 Still pending - status still at hub . Fully aware of the item - description. Seremban Skynet keeps on calling asking for status whether the item already arrived whereas the stupid tracking still indicate the item at Skynet hub in Subang Jaya.

• Je
    Skynet - skynet malaysia
    Malaysia

My parcel reach on 27/10, but until 1/11 I still didn't receive my parcel! I called Skynet branch asking about the parcel, the staff still yelling with me! I use Skynet for 3 times! Same problem everytime! Never despatch the document! Never call customer to collect the parcel too!! Staff attitude worse like hell!

• Lu
    Skynet Worldwide Express - Delivery Service
    Malaysia

Tracking No: 18082509352AJAP, 2018/08/29, I wait home for whole day to take my parcel, no one send parcel at home, and no one contact me, the bad thing is they put at the status there already contact me!!! I didn't receive any call and actually they didn't come my home anymore!!! Now they send the parcel back to central, what the service is this?

• Ti
      Sep 05, 2018
    Skynet - parcel delivery to wrong place
    Penang
    Malaysia

I would like to make complaint regarding Courier service in which I bought an item from 11 Street.The seller use Skynet as the courier. Tracking #238257860632 . My location is in Penang. seller also located at Penang . But after tracking the cargo is going to Subang Jaya!!! You can see my attached pic for your reference.

• El
      Sep 10, 2018
    Skynet - ref # : 2384 2169 3624
    PARIT RAJA , JOHOR

Ref # : 2384 2169 3624

Please be informed i received the parcel it is not belonw to me . my sender send me 2 big boxes parcel cost postage rm79.20. how can it possible to be a small package of ribbon ? how weird. PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER RIGHT NOW ! IT IS RIDUCULOUS !