Skynet / delivery with bad manner
I received a call from Skynet at 10.38am on 1 November 2017. The people who deliver show bad manner. He ask i not at home right? i said yes. Then he talked so rude : " why you not at home, how i deliver to you?". Excuses me, i need to work, the time you deliver is office hours. Most important, you didn't inform me earlier. I will let you know or i will ask my mum stay at home. I didn't mean anything but please, care on your manner. I understand that you might busy and might be in hot temper. But i am customer which not related with your hot temper.
I not sure the people who deliver whether will saw this complain. Due to safety concern for my family, i reserve the right to legal action if there something happen to my family.
Skynet AW# [protected]
More Skynet Complaints & Reviews
- Skynet Courier Service SCS - scams 
- Skynet Cargo Ltd (Malaysia) - fake scam 
- Skynet - tracking result - info required
- UK Lottery, Irish Lottery, Microsoft Lottery.. Skynet Courier - askig for charges for delivery of winning cheque fromfake companies 
- Skynet - sending item lost 
- Skynet - terrible courier service and customer service
- Skynet - package arrived but did not send to the customer
- Skynet Worldwide Express - delivery not received
- Skynet - unauthorised delivery caused lost
- Skynet - merchandise