Sky Sports — not showing west indies /pakistan final days play on 14th may 2017
I am a paid up member of Sky including the sport channel. Account No is [protected].
We are extremely upset that you chose not to show the final days play of the final test that was to be the decider of the series.
You did show all the othe matches in the seies, but decided (without informing the viewers) that the final days play will not be shown.
An explanation is required for this unwarranted action and compensation should be paid to us. Either you should have not shown the match on other days but not to show the final days match for lovers of game is disgusting
More Sky Sports Complaints & Reviews
- Sky Sports - commentators 
- Sky Sports - coverage of the masters golf tournament 2011 
- Sky Sports - commentators comments 
- Sky Sports - calvin tatum speedway 
- Sky Sports - gary neville commentary biased and ruined viewing experience 
- Sky Sports - david croft commentator - sky f1 
- Sky Sports - andy walker
- Sky Sports - ashes coverage
- Sky Sports - premier league game, friday 10th august 
- Sky Sports - cricket commentators on sky