Sky Billiards Inc/ Best Choice Products/ Ibq Online / Terrible company! Horrible Customer care!

11031 JERSEY BLVD.Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-948-8400 X302

On 7/22 I ordered a New green 10 X 20 Gazebo tent from " Best choice Products" (clearly not) I received a Torn and ripped gazebo tent that had been patched with duck tape. I called a nice woman ( Sam X302) said "no problem" We will get a new one out to you ASAP. It took a month. Today 8/21 I receive the replacement gazebo...It is red I ordered Green. So I called and spoke with Sam again she had me wait on hold while she figured it out. A manager by the name of Santiago gets on the line and goes over my situation with me, As if I was unclear on what was happening. He tells me he will get back to me by the end of the day. Around 4:50PM I receive a call from Sam explaining to me that My package for my replacement was swapped with another persons package in their shipping office and I needed to drop the tent off to a ups store to be picked up so that she could get the product back. This tent is in a 7 ft box and over 120LBS. I told her that after a month of not receiving the correct product I ordered that I did not feel it was my responsibility to bring this tent anywhere and that I requested she give me a full refund and they can take the tent back. Sam replied that was not an option, I would have to pay for the tent to be shipped and returned. I asked for the owner of the company to please call me in the morning. Sam replied that " I will tell them to call you and tell you the same thing I have" I asked again Can he call me in the morning? Sam replied " They will call you when They can" Sam feels that they are helping me because they paid for the shipping. I PAID for shipping on a Green tent that I ordered and never got. This is a month later and two shipments and still I cant seem to get a resolution. I just want a full refund of my money I do not trust this seller.
Ap

Comments

Kr
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
We purchased a sno-cone machine through Best Choice -- this is for a senior center and the
money was donated for this purchase. We received the sno-cone machine and could
not get it to function at all -- it started smoking when they attempted to get it working.

I requested they pay for return shipping and was denied. It cost me $130 to ship this
heavy machine back. That was 1 1/2 months ago and I still have not heard from them.
I'm disgusted!
Je
  13th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
Customer above ordered this product and waited 2 months to contact us regarding the defective item and then waited another 2 months to send it back to us and now she is refuding to provide us with the correct information to refund her.
Br
  13th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
wow I was about to order an ice shaver from them ... not now!
Thanks!
Fr
  26th of Jun, 2009
ol bought a protein skimmer for my fishe tank gest what it doen't work l tryed to get in touch with them and they not even told me that the issue would be resolve now l have fishes dyeng on my tank and l wonder when these problem will stop happend
l really wanted to talk to the ceo of that commpany and tell him how horroble they are for those that want to byu any thing on line or ebay it simple DO USE BEST CHOISE PRODUCT IT A RIPPOFF
Ke
  27th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
I am about to order from them and it seems to me any company will have a few customers that will have a bad experience. Overall I think it's a fine company and especially in the case of this fish tank complaint, I mean the guy cant even spell fish or dying, therefore I don't think he has the brain capacity to order stuff he just needs to shop locally at stores. I will move forward with my purchase from this company because I have read good reviews from more reliable customer's opinions.
  24th of Mar, 2010
We purchased a gazebo/tent that came damaged. Contacted them over and over again...no response when they finally said it was too late to return it! WHAT??? It's damaged!!! They never sent the return label as promised and never returned our calls. OUT $200 with a tent that wont stand!!! THEY ARE A HORRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!!! NO customer service and ### PRODUCTS!!!
  24th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Wait a second...I just read the argument by Best Choice Products from the other complaint. Would love to see their excuse for me? I contacted them one week later...and again...and again. And at first never provided me with a return label!! And still to this day never did. They can wrote all the crap they want, they are very un professional. The web-site states...FULL REFUND IF YOUR ARE UNHAPPY! Well, I'm unhappy because the damn tent doesn't stay up because IT'S DAMAGED!!!
Pa
  7th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
The same situation has happened to me regarding this company, and I am filing formal complaints with the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office and the rest of you should do the same if you haven't already. Also the comments from KevinK7 are obviously from Best Choice and it really shows what a bad company we are dealing with here. Not only do they rip customers off with faulty products and bad customer service but they ridicule those same clients over the internet.
Ya
  12th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have to agree with everyone that has a complaint with this company... they sell products that are no good...do not buy power windows for your car with this company...pieces will break off and its not universal like they stat...i had to adjust it to fit my truck...then when it was finally put in after hours and hours...i tried it and the window would take forever to go up...motor very very slow...

Warning do not buy from sky billiards inc...best choice products------yea right best choice more like rip off...
Af
  7th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ORDERED A COTTON CANDY MACHINE FROM THIS COMPANY THAT COSTED $284.00 AND BLEW UP TWO DAYS AFTER I RECEIVED IT. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY PROMISED TO REFUND MY MONEY. BUT NOW WHEN I CALL TO ASK THEM WHERE MY REFUND IS, THEY HANG UP ON ME OR JUST WON'T AWNSER MY PHONE CALLS AT ALL. THIS WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. SKY BILLARDS (BEST CHOICE) ARE CROOKS. DONT LET THEM SCAM YOU TOO. I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED THEM TO THE BBB AND YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME.
Af
  7th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOU SOMETHING BLOWED UP, RIPPED UP ETC. AND RIP YOU OFF!
Jm
  13th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a 48 inch fluorescent light from these folks. The shipping package was so poor that it actually fell apart during shipping. Two of the four lamps in the unit were smashed as a result. I have been trying to resolve the issue with them, but have had no luck thus far and I feel that these discussions are going no where. After reading all of these complaints I am getting the feeling that my results will be the same.
If you are considering ordering from this company, my advice is DO NOT.
We
  12th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered 3 floats from this company. 2 were ripped at the seams. They sell crappy products. They have TERRIBLE customer service -- the rudest people ever -- and very uneducated. DO NOT BUY from this company!
Ca
  23rd of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I TOO WAS ABOUT TO PURCHASE A SNOWCONE SHAVER FROM THIS COMPANY ON AMUSEMENT TRADE, I AM SO HAPPY I LOOKED FOR REVEIWS PRIOR TO PURCHASING. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS. AS FOR KEVINK7, SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR REMARK ABOUT SOMEONE SPELLING. CAN YOU WRITE IN HIS LANGUAGE. IT WAS EVIDENT TO ME THAT THIS WAS A PERSON WHO SPEAKS MULTIPLE LANGUAGES. GOOD FOR HIM AND SHAME ON YOU.

CAROLYN TOWE
  9th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i was about to order a electric guitar from them lol thanks everyone
  9th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
lol i was about to buy a electric guitar from them that price looked alittle to good to be true lol funny stuff thanks everyone
Ka
  21st of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased a water fall tub faucet from this company. It arrived with no directions for instalation. No return info. Nothing. It was beautiful. We put it in. And a few weeks later it broke. The part that broke is not replaceable. No brand name. No product number. Every plumber we've been to.Say they have never seen this part. I am out $100 plus shipping. Plus the money we spent to have it installed. Cant return it. No replacement parts. Bad product. Bad company. Do not order anything from this company.
Fa
  25th of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
thanks for all this input; I will not be ordering a Cat Tree. It looked cheap anyway.
So
  10th of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BestChoiceproducts, phone # 909-948-8400 has by far been my worst experience in online purchasing. I ordered a 3-n-1 Fooseball table on Dec 14 and still have not received the full product, that was supposed to arrive the day before Christmas. They have refunded me $25.00 of my total purchase, but continue to mess up the order. It seems that by the looks of this message board, Amazon, needs to drop them. I will be contacting the BBB about this. I've been too overly patient!
Fa
  25th of Aug, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company is a sham. If you win thier auctions on ebay and the price is not high enough they will not ship the product. Then they make you beg for a refund and tell you they will not issue one without you leaving positive feedback. Ebay is no help in this situation because of the amount of listing fees they make off of them. So BUYER BEWARE!!! Sounds like even if I would have gotten the product it would have been junk. I ended up eating the 26.00 but I refuse to leave good feedback when you are a CROOK!

Best Choice Products Logo Best Choice Products