Skout / temperorily suspension of account

India Review updated:

Hi.

I have purchased skout+ from google store and installed it to my galaxy tab2. Now my account [protected]@gmail.com has been deducted saying violation of their services. I am totally pissed off as ireally dont know what i did in the violation. How can they terminate my device without informing me. Wat is the guarantee that they wont hack my system like this? This is against human rights. Moreover they have mentioned in their blogs that they monitor users chatting through spy agents. Ehat the hell is this? In wat way skout will maintain the secret info about their members. This is really a personal threat to the society.

Lo
Mar 02, 2013

Comments

• Em
      Feb 07, 2014

I was registering with skout when it said I was blocked for violating their terms of service, however I had never been on the website before. Please unblock the email [protected]@gmail.com. It's really unfair!

• Fa
      Mar 24, 2014

hi mate i have been blocked from skout and no longer able to log in in this webside . i was wondering if u could help me get in back and be more carefull about whatevr happened before

• Lu
      Sep 09, 2014

Being banned from a dating app is not a violation of your human rights...No wonder you can't find a date.

• Sk
      Feb 14, 2015
    Skout - game of war fire. 557 points for level 5 have reached it and diddt get credited
    game of war